Gen Z Girls – Get prepared for the career world!
This is a interactive, hands-on virtual career prep course is designed specifically for young women ages 17-22 who are looking for guidance in starting their careers and/or landing that all important internship.
- Everything you need to know to finding (and landing) your summer job, internship, and dream career
- The most important thing you need to do to determine if a career is a good fit for you.
- What steps to take to move up the career ladder and into leadership positions
- chance to be awarded a $500 cash prize or free college course
- a completed resume
- a completed LinkedIn profile
- Session 1 Finding My Dream Job and Making Bank! Not sure what you want to do? Wondering if you’re a good fit for your dream job? Who in the world is FICA and why do they get so much of your paycheck? All of these questions and more are answered.
- Session 2 Landing the all important interview What 3 things do you need to land the interview? We’ll help you create a killer resume and LinkedIn profile and how to handle all the pressure of the interview itself.
- Sessions 3 What’s the Tee? Learn what it’s really like to have the career, what to look for in companies and what companies (and colleges) are looking for in your social media.
- Session 4 That’s a wrap! Put your skills to the test in a mock interview, hear from experts on how to navigate your way in college, internships and the workforce and find out if you won the cash prize.
- You must be able to attend ALL 4 sessions.
- Be between the ages of 17-22 years old.
- Complete the application process
Now Accepting Applications
Deadline – Jan 15, 2022