Nerdy Girl Success® programs are for high school girls and consist of a wide range of interactive activities and experiences that enable them to build the skills and confidence that lead to their achievements, have fun and help make our mission a reality.
Bring Nerdy Girl Success®
To Your School
Nerdy Girl Success® Club
- Within the club, girls 9th - 12th grade develop the skills necessary for success in their life, college and careers. Skills like leadership, public speaking, advocacy, business and how to collaborate with one another than competing. The young women learn how to use their voice and understand their worth.
To Your School District
Career and Leadership Summit for High School Girls
- The purpose of our Career and Leadership Summit is to introduce high school girls to a wide variety of careers and the women who are leading in those industries. This is a FREE event for the girls to attend. They will have an opportunity to listen to a keynote speaker, a panel discussion, chat with women leaders in a wide range of industries, and participate in breakout sessions on everything from getting money for college to entrepreneurship and local government careers.
To Your Organization
Career Prep Program
- This career prep course is designed specifically for young women ages 17-22 who are looking for guidance in starting their careers and/or landing that all important internship. (Eight sessions ranging from 1-2 hours. Can be adjusted for a more intense experience and shorter time frame)
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship - interactive experiences that provide an opportunity to explore the skills and aptitudes of entrepreneurship, examine their personal aptitudes and how to build and strengthen them. (Six 90 min workshops)
- Summer Business Camp for Girls: created for girls to have the opportunity to learn some of the fundamentals of starting and running a business. In this week long experience, we take the girls from concept to actually running a business for a day. (5 days 6hrs each day)
- Girls in Office: created for 9th - 12th grade girls who are interested in government and community activism. They will learn how local government works, how they can get involved and how to create the change they wish to see in their communities. (5 days 6 hrs each day)