“The problem with stereotypes is not that they are untrue, but that they are incomplete. They make one story become the only story.” ~ Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason right? Because they’re true…aren’t they? Maybe they were once but not any more? Join us as we examine some of the traditional cultural stereotypes and shed a light on the real truth behind them.
Listen in to hear what our panel and viewers had to say on the subject.
On this episode:
- Alicia Elatassi ~ Thinking Boutique |Facebook | Website Big Thank You for being our location host!
- Brandie Seifert ~ Hollywood Hippie |Facebook | Website
- Christina Meade ~ Nerdy Girl Success™ | Facebook | Instagram
- Lakisha Sarbah ~ The Virtual Mavens | Facebook
- Mitra Mistofi ~ This Was No Coincidence | Facebook
- Tanuja Paruchuri ~ Love Bites by Tanuja | Website
- Thao Powell ~ Macaroni Kid Katy | Facebook | Website
Clothing by Thinking Boutique
Jewelry by Suzanne Joffrion with eSBe Designs
Link to Talkshow episode to see full viewer comments
If you enjoyed the show, please rate us (5 stars would be amazing) and write a review to help us get found.
We’d love to hear what topics are hot buttons for you right now and that you’d love for us to discuss. You can leave us a voicemail at 954-NERD-GRL (637-3475). Who knows? We might just be dishing about your topic next!
Podcast music provided by BenSounds.com