Summer Camp Volunteers
- Lunch Time Chats - come have lunch with the girls and share your business and/or career with them. They LOVE hearing from women in business and government!
- Business Camp Instructor - come teach the girls about an aspect of business where you're the expert. For example: Are you a CPA? We need someone to teach the girls the numbers side of business (Gross Profit, Net Profit, Break Even, etc).
- Becoming an Entrepreneur Camp - each girl will be assigned 1-2 advisors who will help them developing their idea and creating a business plan.
- Girls In Office - come teach the girls about local government and how to get involved with their communities.
After School Programs
- Instructors - leading a group of girls (approximately 10) through the activities. We have the directions and materials and will train you on the curriculum.
- Speaker - sharing your story with the girls in our programs
Board Committee Members
- Serve on the Events or Fundraising Board Committee. Share your expertise about a specific relationship building strategy. The Events Committee oversees the planning and implementation of events including our annual women's conference 'Women of Impact'. The Fundraising Committee initiates and builds relationships with individuals, organizations and foundations and raises the funds necessary for Nerdy Girl Success, Inc to operate and grow.
- Become a sponsor for the camps or programs. Sponsors help provide meals, snacks and materials for the girls.
- There are a variety of day to day operations necessary to keep Nerdy Girl Success, Inc running.
- website updates
- social media updates
- editing for the magazine