We are currently serving the girls at West Side High School in HISD with potential programming for Krause Children's Center, Friends of North Richmond and Attack Poverty Friends of Sundown. Your donations go to help purchase snacks, programming materials and needs.
You shop. They Give.
Nerdy Girl Success is partnered with the companies below who donate funds to our programs as you shop with them. It’s as easy as that.
Connect your Kroger Rewards card to Nerdy Girl Success. Swipe whenever you shop and Kroger gives back to our organization.
- Visit Kroger.com
- Log into your account (or create one)
- Make sure your Rewards card is added to your account in the Profile Section
- Click on Community Rewards and search for Nerdy Girl Success, Inc.
- Click Enroll
Every time you shop at Amazon they will donate 0.5% of qualified purchase items back to Nerdy Girl Success.
- Log into your Amazon account at using our link (smile.amazon.com/ch/83-
- Shop! It’s as easy as that.
If you’re like us, you probably shop using the app on your phone. Currently, Amazon Smile is available in the Amazon App for Android. For iPhone users, we have to shop via a browser (Safari or Chrome) on our phones using our smile.amazon.com/ch/83-1702193 link. Hopefully, iPhone users will have access via the Amazon app soon.
Join and Support Team Nerdy Girl Success
Team Nerdy Girl Success with Reason2Race provides you the opportunity to set a goal for yourself and add a fun level of motivation and accountability to reaching it. We invite you to pick one event this season to be the one that challenges you to reach your goal while making a difference for the women and girls that Nerdy Girl Success serves. Click Here for details on how you can support the girls we work with.
Be a Subscriber or Contributor
The LeadHERship magazine was created to:
- be a platform for women and girls of all ages and walks of life so that their stories can be told and their voices heard.
- shine a light on the unconscious biases that we have and examining them so we can understand and change.
- find humor and common ground as these are necessary for creating bonds with one another, feeling connected and invested.
Click Here for more information on the magazine.