As women, we’ve all been called it at one time or another. Probably more often that we can count. We probably remember the very first time we were called that…all the way back in our elementary school days. The dreaded ‘B’ word…..BOSSY.
In today’s episode we unpack the word from our early years to Sheryl Sandberg’s movement to Ban Bossy. Is it detrimental or can we flip the script and make it empowering. Do we really need to Ban Bossy or do we claim it and live it out in all its glory?
On our panel for this episode:
- Alicia Elatassi ~ Thinking Boutique |Facebook | Website Big Thank You for being our location host!
- Brandie Seifert ~ Hollywood Hippie |Facebook | Website
- Christina Meade ~ Nerdy Girl Success™ | Facebook | Instagram
- Lakisha Sarbah ~ The Virtual Mavens | Facebook
- Mitra Mistofi ~ This Was No Coincidence | Facebook
- Sophia Jorski ~ The Summertime Cakery | Facebook
Be sure to subscribe to the show and, if you enjoyed the show, please rate us (5 stars would be amazing) and write a review to help us get found.
We’d love to hear what topics are hot buttons for you right now and that you’d love for us to discuss. You can leave us a voicemail at 954-NERD-GRL (637-3475). Who knows? We might just be dishing about your topic next!
Music for defining HERstory provided by BenSounds.com